Thursday, December 15, 2011

Preparing

I wonder if you are like me at this time of the year
Busy with phone calls and emails on what to bring on Christmas day
Is there enough bedding for visitors, who is bringing what
Present buying, card sending, Christmas baking, tree decorating
All preparing for Christmas day with family
It is the one time of the year when everyone makes a great effort to be together as a family
Photos are taken to hold those memories close to our hearts


Love and light  Marie

11 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, I love the gentle circle of love :-) And yes, we are busy organising for Christmas too, looking forward to spending time with loved ones, warmly Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that needle felting. I think that is my favorite yet. Yes, we are organizing as well and looking forward to seeing all of our loved ones we don't get to see very often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie,Sending you Christmas greetings from a distant Hollow in a faraway land. The little Nativity says everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I love your felt works! So beautiful!
    Merry Christmas from Greece! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this felting! It feels so warm and cosy. Love, Nanaya

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes theres lots of busy busling and excitement happening here too! I love your holy family picture

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful!!
    Warmly,
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Marie, this makes my heart skip a beat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this piece Marie, it's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This piece is just so beautiful Marie! As always your colour choices are exquisite. Enjoy a wonderful time with your loved ones x Mia

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful scene!
    Greetings Severine

    ReplyDelete