Sunday, October 16, 2011

New item - Picture Display Book

I have a new item in my shop
This is a gorgeous 12 page Picture Display Postcard Book
This delightful 12 page Spiral-Bound Notebook would be ideal for displaying on your Nature Table
You just flip over the cards to suit the season.
The notebook measures 6x4
Spiral bound

The 12 postcard photos have been taken from my Original needle felt creations.
A lovely Christmas gift
An original by softearthart
I have priced them at $15 each
They are in my Etsy and New Zealand shop
What do you think?

Love and light  Marie

4 comments:

  1. Such an excellent picture display craft. I like it. It is very different picture. It is also good for home decoration. I want to make it today.
    top penny stock picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet idea. I'll spread the word around home. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable sets! Love the first one :)

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great home decoration idea, Which you share here.I am so excited for make it. It is really very useful and impressive.
    blu ray player for windows

    ReplyDelete