Thursday, March 11, 2010

Early Autumn


It is early Autumn here in New Zealand
The trees are beginning to turn gold
The leaves are just starting to fall
There is still a lot of late summer green about
It is a time to think about the year that was
To gather in and harvest all the positive activities that have happened in your life
Memories of the year are like the golden Autumn leaves falling
You hold them in your arms and take them inward, in preparation for winter reflection.

Love and light Marie

9 comments:

  1. I love to see your magical work and read your very thoughtful words, Marie! Thank you! love, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn...and up 'here spring'..strange to tink about. I just love this felted art work...so gorgeous...it fills my mind with joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see we are going through opposite seasons. Enjoy your fall it is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Marie!(I came here from Magic Onions.) Your magic felt world is fascinating!!! I would like to present your work in my blog,I write about creative ideas for preschooler's parents in Hungary.Please give your permission to use your pictures too. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. as we're so eagerly looking forward to spring here, i'm looking forward to your thoughts about autumn! enjoy your weekend! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Autumn is a most wonderful season. Enjoy it in its many faces. Gather it into your heart.

    Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice picture. She is peaceful. What medium is she?
    Kat

    ReplyDelete